Prestige and luxury, expansive designer townhouse
Exuding prestige, class and contemporary excellence, this 2018 built townhouse provides a luxury yet easy care living experience. Designed by award winning PBD architects, it spills over three levels of excellence taking in wide district views and a north to rear aspect. Living zones are substantial and open plan, flanked by a large balcony and rear garden terrace. There is ample space for family life or room for guests with the residence boasting two bedroom suites with ensuite. Luxury features abound from the gourmet stone and Miele kitchen to the indulgent marble bathrooms. One of only four in the collection with just one common wall, time-poor buyers will appreciate its appeal and quiet setting that is a stroll to the bus, Middle Harbour Public School, Cremorne Junction and The Orpheum Theatre.
•Video intercom, superb engineered oak flooring
•Expansive living room opens out to the balcony
•Large dining room boasting built-in cabinetry
•North facing and private rear garden terrace
•Generous front balcony, elevated district views
•Stone gas and Miele kitchen, Billi hot/cold water tap
•Large island/breakfast bench, gas point, ducted a/c
•Lower level guest bedroom with ensuite and robes
•Large entry/study area, generous beds with robes
•Master with robes and ensuite, marble bathrooms
•Internal laundry, internal access LUG plus carport
Council Rates: $296.20 per quarter
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter
Strata Levies: $1,399.01 per quarter
*** Due to the NSW public health orders we will no longer be conducting public open homes***
• We will be opening homes by private appointment only with pre-scheduled time slots, with individually scheduled times, 1 person at a time. Please get in touch with James on 0418 330 428.
• Scheduled private inspections will be on Thursdays and Saturdays between 1:00pm - 3:00pm. You must have a time scheduled prior to arrival.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the designated time that has been scheduled with you, if you cannot make it, please let the agent know.
• All attendees must wear masks, sanitise their hands on arrival, and must not touch anything in the property
• Please be polite and respect our staff and the health and safety of others
• We are doing everything we can to accommodate all buyers whilst still operating under government directive
• If you are living in any of the affected LGA’s please do not attend the inspection. Call us to arrange a Facetime appointment.
Open for Inspections