Luxe renovation in a sublime park and bayside setting
*** WE HAVE RECEIVED A HIGH VOLUME OF ENQUIRIES AND ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET BACK TO EVERYONE***
Holding a coveted setting at the rear of the block magnificent vistas unveil, sweeping across Primrose Park and the bay from this stunning apartment. Exuding superb designer style, the apartment has undergone a striking renovation, creating free flowing indoor to outdoor living and a wonderful place to call home. The residence enjoys a perfect north-east corner setting in the block and nestles into the hill-side boasting a level of privacy that is rare to find in apartment living. Immerse yourself in an exceptional lifestyle in one of Cammeray’s most picturesque settings, steps to the bay and park, bus services, local cafes and golf, walking distance to the village and a one traffic light commute to the city.
•Luxury engineered timber floors, good natural light
•Windows on two sides, L shaped living and dining
•Unique bi-fold window connects inside with out
•Balcony positioned for the unrestricted bay views
•Quality stone and gas kitchen, European appliances
•Integrated laundry, two bedrooms both with robes
•Master with delightful vistas over the adjoining garden
•Stylishly renovated bathroom with marble feature
•Plantation shutters, a/c, single car space on title
Council Rates: $274 per quarter
Water Rates: $150.90 per quarter
Strata Levies: $846.22 per quarter
Please go to the Auction Now website to register for the Auction on 9th Sept at 6pm -https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/75457
*** Due to the NSW public health orders we will no longer be conducting public open homes***
• We will be opening homes by private appointment only with pre-scheduled time slots, with individually scheduled times, 1 person at a time. Please get in touch with Jane on 0405 536 766. If you do send an enquiry please leave your mobile number so we can get in touch with you.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the designated time that has been scheduled with you, if you cannot make it, please let the agent know.
• All attendees must wear masks, sanitise their hands on arrival, and must not touch anything in the property
• Please be polite and respect our staff and the health and safety of others
• We are doing everything we can to accommodate all buyers whilst still operating under government directive
• If you are living in any of the affected LGA’s please do not attend the inspection. Call us to arrange a Facetime appointment.
Open for Inspections